- Premium leather uppers sourced from an LWG gold rated tannery for sustainability
- Elastic stretch lacing for easy on and off
- Reinforced arch support for all day comfort
- Removable footbed
- Powerpath® footbed design energizes every step
- Environmentally safe, non toxic, water based glues
- Flexible, durable, recycled TPR outsole
- Slip Resistant (ASTM F489 96 James Machine and Mark II ASTM F1677 tested)
- Heel Height: 1.5"
Over 750,000 trees planted in partnership with Trees For The Future. Your support helps us plant more trees for a healthier planet.
We seek only to enhance the body’s natural movement and optimize a feeling of vitality throughout the day. With Earth’s signature Powerpath® Footbed Design, you’ll get shock absorption in the heel, stabilization throughout your stride, and an energizing lift as your foot leaves the ground.
Our shoeboxes are made from 100% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. We use only corn-based compostable or biodegradable shoe fillers and bags.
We use only non-toxic, water-based glues in all of our shoes. This provides a safer work environment to our factory workers, our consumers and our planet.