- Premium suede upper sourced from an LWG gold rated tannery for sustainability
- Functional zipper
- Hand-burnished toe and heel feature (Some variation on the appearance of the burnishing may exist)
- Powerpath® footbed design to energize and uplift every step
- Reinforced Arch Support
- Environmentally safe, non toxic, water based glues
- Flexible, durable, recycled TPR outsole
- Heel Height: 1.75"
- Shaft Circumference: 8.75"
Over 750,000 trees planted in partnership with Trees For The Future. Your support helps us plant more trees for a healthier planet.
We seek only to enhance the body’s natural movement and optimize a feeling of vitality throughout the day. With Earth’s signature Powerpath® Footbed Design, you’ll get shock absorption in the heel, stabilization throughout your stride, and an energizing lift as your foot leaves the ground.
Our shoeboxes are made from 100% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. We use only corn-based compostable or biodegradable shoe fillers and bags.
We use only non-toxic, water-based glues in all of our shoes. This provides a safer work environment to our factory workers, our consumers and our planet.