Free Shipping & Returns
- Vegan (non leather) knit upper made with yarn from 100% recycled PET bottles
- Lining made from recycled PET bottles
- Upper lining made partially from recycled nylon and PET bottles
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Powerpath® footbed design energizes every step
- Exclusive memory foam footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe
- Reinforced arch support for all-day comfort
- Anti-microbial footbed lining made from recycled PET bottles
- Removable footbed made from PET bottles
- Flexible and slip-resistant EVA and Rubber
- Shaft Height: 2.5"
- Heel Height: 1.5"
Powerpath® Footbed Design
Uplift every step with heel-to-toe support and energizing foam
Upper partially made using recycled PET bottles
Made using only vegan-friendly materials
APMA Seal of Certification
Seal of certification from the American Podiatric Medial Association (APMA)
This shoe is 100% recyclable with the Earth RecycleMe Project.
Certified slip-resistant by James and Mark II ASTM testing
Planting A Brighter Future
Over 750,000 trees planted in partnership with Trees For The Future. Your support helps us plant more trees for a healthier planet.Learn more
Energize and Uplift Every Step
We seek only to enhance the body’s natural movement and optimize a feeling of vitality throughout the day. With Earth’s signature Powerpath® Footbed Design, you’ll get shock absorption in the heel, stabilization throughout your stride, and an energizing lift as your foot leaves the ground.
Our Responsible Packaging
Our shoeboxes are made from 100% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. We use only corn-based compostable or biodegradable shoe fillers and bags.
We use only non-toxic, water-based glues in all of our shoes. This provides a safer work environment to our factory workers, our consumers and our planet.