Free Shipping & Returns
We’ve created this one of a kind wool upper slip-on with the Creole word for Haiti - “Ayiti" - embroidered across the tops to honor the people and culture of Haiti. We call this special shoe the Renmen, the Creole word for “love”. Made in Haiti, this shoe has employed over 160 Haitians and helped lift them out of poverty. In partnership with the Germplasm Centres, Earth is aiding in the reforestation of Haiti so that its natural resources become more abundant and nutrient rich once again. All profits from the Earth Renmen shoe will be donated to the reforestation efforts in Haiti. Read additional details
- Made In Haiti. Limited edition.
- One-of-a-kind embroidery across the vamp
- "Ayiti" translates to "Haiti" in the Creole language
- All profits go to reforestation efforts in Haiti
- Premium wool upper is machine washable
- Powerpath® footbed design to energize and uplift every step
- Removeable footbed
- Reinforced arch support for all-day comfort
- Antimicrobial sock lining
- Heel Height: 1.25"
- Platform Height: 1.5"