- Premium leather upper
- Upper lining made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Hidden stretch material for a custom fit
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Powerpath® footbed design energizes every step
- Exclusive memory foam footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe
- Cushioned arch support
- Footbed lining partially made from recycled plastic bottles
- Made from flexible and durable recycled TPR
- Shaft Circumference: 10.5"
- Shaft Height: 3.5"
- Platform Height: 1.5"
- Heel Height: 1.75"
Kendra Kane Product Features
Powerpath® Footbed Design
Uplift every step with heel-to-toe support and energizing foam
Lining made using recycled materials
LWG Gold Rated
Leathers sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG) Gold-Rated Tanneries for sustainability
Made using non-toxic, water-based glues
Planting For a Brighter Future
Your support helps us plant more trees for a healthier planet.
Certified slip-resistant by James and Mark II ASTM F1677 testing for wet and dry surfaces
Planting A Brighter Future
Over 750,000 trees planted in partnership with Trees For The Future. Your support helps us plant more trees for a healthier planet.Learn more
Energize and Uplift Every Step
We seek only to enhance the body’s natural movement and optimize a feeling of vitality throughout the day. With Earth’s signature Powerpath® Footbed Design, you’ll get shock absorption in the heel, stabilization throughout your stride, and an energizing lift as your foot leaves the ground.
Our Responsible Packaging
Our shoeboxes are made from 100% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. We use only corn-based compostable or biodegradable shoe fillers and bags.
We use only non-toxic, water-based glues in all of our shoes. This provides a safer work environment to our factory workers, our consumers and our planet.